Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think that is a great lipstick for special occasions or for days when you know that you won't have time to do a lot of touch ups with your lipcolor
  • I know that I have bought a couple of different colors and wear them both pretty often
  • The one thing that I don't like at all,is the dry feeling that happens after a little bit of wear
  • Try this lipstick out if you want a good quality product that will make your lips look amazing

• by Gina Gott

Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick,is a great lipstick for the money. It’s not perfect,but it does offer long lasting beautiful color. I think that is a great lipstick for special occasions or for days when you know that you won’t have time to do a lot of touch ups with your lipcolor. Try this stuff out if you get the chance. It is a really nice product that won’t let you down. I know that I have bought a couple of different colors and wear them both pretty often. This is a pretty cool product to add to your makeup bag.

The part that I really like about this lipstick is it’s long wearing time. The lipstick claims to give you 10 hours of color. It did not last that long on me. I will

say that if I wear it without any lipgloss over it,then it will lasts about 5 or 6 hours on me. I really like the nice selection of color choices that this brand offers. There are many colors to choose from,so there should be a color for everyone out there. This lipstick also has Vitamin E in it,which is good for your lips. I really enjoy wearing the nice and vibrant colors from Infallible Le Rouge.

The one thing that I don’t like at all,is the dry feeling that happens after a little bit of wear. Now I am glad that this shade stays on my lips for up to 6 hours,but I’m not a big fan of the sticky feeling that you will get from it. I have found a trick to combat ...

• that though. Just use a good quality lipgloss over it. The bad part of that is that the color doesn’t stay on for as long when you keep adding a gloss. Plus adding gloss is the same thing as reapplying lipstick in a way,so if you keep putting on gloss then what is the point of a long wear lipstick? Luckily the color choices are worth it to me and I don’t have to reapply the gloss to much because I can stand the sticky feeling for a little while.

The price is really good for a long wearing lipstick. You can find this stuff anywhere from Walmart and Target to most drug stores. This lipstick is about $8.99 a tube. I think it is worth the money. I also like the tube that

it comes in. It is a pretty silver tube with Loreal etched into the side of it. It looks really cute and is easy to carry around in your pocketbook or travel bag. I think it is a good buy if you want a long lasting quality lip color that will stand up to hours of wear.

All in all, this lipstick is as good as any other long wearing lipstick. It offers a lot of good things for your lips. It looks good and there are many beautiful color choices too. Try this lipstick out if you want a good quality product that will make your lips look amazing. It’s only downfall is that it dries out your lips,but most long wearing lipsticks will do that. Try this stuff out. It is a deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051481400131/k2311a0517/5.17.11