Jil Sander #4 Eau de Parfum
  • I found this at a nice little store in the mall
  • I think this is a wonderful perfume for confident women to wear when they want to smell amazing
  • I enjoy the attention I get from wearing it
  • This is not an everyday scent for me,but it is one that I like to wear every once in awhile

• by Gina Gott

I found this at a nice little store in the mall. I tried it out and wow… this perfume really smells good! If you like florals than this is one for you. It is strong, bold, and passionate. I think this is a wonderful perfume for confident women to wear when they want to smell amazing. It is not your normal everyday floral scent. This perfume is unique. It is a great buy for anyone that wants to be the center of attention. I have gotten more compliments from this scent than I can even

remember. Everytime I wear it,someone comments on it. It is just a wow scent!

This perfume is what floral scents are suppose to smell like. This scent has notes of rose and geranium. There is also some tarragon and moss. I like the carnation note too. This scent also has a little bit of a peach surprise note in it too. I really like it. I think this scent makes a great everyday scent or a fantastic special occasion perfume. It is good for anything that you want to wear it too.

The perfume is very

strong which I love. You don’t have to put much on at one time either. This scent has great longevity too. It lasts about 8 hours on longer on me. I think this scent is good for ladies that are in their 20’s or older. This scent is very sophisticated and grown up smelling, but also fun. It is a real treat! I like that it is bold and flirty. I enjoy the attention I get from wearing it. It is scent that people will notice for sure. It is not overwhelming or anything though.

• Jil Sander #4 Eau de Parfum
      It is just right for people that enjoy powerful perfumes!

The price is ok too. It is not to expensive for the quality, unique scent, strength, and longevity of this perfume. You can find this at Ulta. A 1.7 oz bottle cost $65.00. I think that is about right for this amazing scent. I would suggest it for any lady that wants to smell like a bouquet of beautiful flowers. This scent will have both men and women giving you compliments! I think it is a super buy.

All in all, I like this perfume a

lot. It offers an unforgettable fragrance that everyone can love. It is not offensive in any way. This scent is good for work or play. You can wear it anytime you want too. One bottle will last a good while too,since you don’t have to spray much on at the time. The price is pretty good if you enjoy the scent. I know that I do. This is not an everyday scent for me,but it is one that I like to wear every once in awhile. It is a great choice in a bold floral scent!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051481370131/k2311a0517/5.17.11