Pure DKNY Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This is the type of scent that I enjoy wearing on my days off from work when I'm just lounging around the house
  • The vanilla is really the best scent out of everything with little bits of the other fragrances thrown in
  • Even though it is lighter than what I usually prefer to wear,this scent is not boring at all
  • I think that it is a good price considering it lasts for a decent amount of time and just smells delicious

• by Gina Gott

Pure DKNY Perfume,is a nice scent to wear when you want to smell good but in a very subtle way. I think this scent can be worn by anyone. It is very friendly, soft, and inviting. This is the type of scent that I enjoy wearing on my days off from work when I’m just lounging around the house. It makes a great cozy type of scent. It can be worn to the office though or anywhere else you decide to go. This scent is not intrusive and is a great scent for days you want to smell soft and girlie. I really recommend this one to anyone. It is a very sweet perfume.

This scent

is fresh and innocent smelling. I absolutely love the yummy vanilla scent that is the main fragrance of this nice perfume. There is notes of Ugandan Vanilla and Vanilla in water. There is also some dewdrop floral petals, lotus, and bulgarian rose added to this perfume. There are also notes of jasmine, freesia, and orchid. This scent ends with amber and sandalwood. I love the mix of fragrances. The vanilla is really the best scent out of everything with little bits of the other fragrances thrown in.

This scent is soft and light,but it does get me compliments when I wear it. It is a gentle and romantic type of fragrance. Even though it is lighter ...

• than what I usually prefer to wear,this scent is not boring at all. It is a must try for people that enjoy the scent of vanilla! This perfume is pretty long lasting too. It lasts for about 7 hours on me without needing a touch up. I like that. I think this is a good buy.

The price is pretty good for a nice perfume like this one. A 1.7 oz bottle is about $65.00. You can also buy a bigger 3.4 oz bottle for $85.00. I think it is worth the money. This perfume would make a perfect gift item too. I can’t see anyone not liking it. It is simple and like the name

says - Pure. At the same time, it is a very pretty and happy scent. The bottle that it comes in is modern in shape. It is a simple design,but cute.

I really like this scent. It is a nice uplifting fragrance. It is light,but still noticeable. Vanilla lovers will really enjoy it! I think that it is a good price considering it lasts for a decent amount of time and just smells delicious! Try this one out for days when you want to just kick back and relax. This scent is very laid back and simple. You can wear this scent confidently with a good pair of jeans and your favorite comfy t-shirt. Try it out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051481350131/k2311a0517/5.17.11