Armani Code Summer For Women Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I know this scent is a little expensive,but it is worth the money for a nice fragrance that lasts
  • I think you will be excited with this amazing fragrance
  • I recommend this perfume to all of the ladies out there
  • I do wish that it were cheaper,but I don't mind spending a little more for an amazing fragrance
  • If you are looking for a nice summer scent,then I suggest you try some of this stuff

• by Gina Gott

This is a great summer fragrance that will keep you smelling good all day long. This scent may be a little lighter than the original Armani Code,but it really stands out. I know this scent is a little expensive,but it is worth the money for a nice fragrance that lasts. Try this one out and you will be smelling good all summer long! I think you will be excited with this amazing fragrance. I know that I really love the scent of it,and the compliments that I get from wearing it too. Give this one a sniff as soon as you

get the chance.

This is a nice aquatic floral with nice vanilla and woodsy notes added to it as well. There is also some neroli, pear, and bitter orange notes. This scent has notes of jasmine, african orange flower, and ginger in it too. Cyclamen and musk are the base notes along with the yummy vanilla and wood notes that I mentioned earlier. This fragrance is really a wow scent. It makes a great fragrance for any age lady. Teenagers, young ladies, and the more mature can all find something in this fragrance to adore. I think this is a nice gift idea for any lady that you know, including yourself if you are woman.

This scent is extremely long lasting. I can spray it on before I go into work and 8 hours later it will still be going strong. I can leave work and then head out for the night still smelling wonderful without any touch up sprays. This scent is light,but still very noticeable. It is almost an intoxicating kind of scent. I think it is very sensual yet still sophisticated. This perfume makes a great scent to wear to the office, on vacation, or anywhere else you choose ...

• Armani Code Summer For Women Perfume
      to wear it. It can be worn proudly day or night!

The price is a little high. I think that you will see why when you sample this stuff though. You can find this great summer scent at most department stores. I know that Macys and Belks sells it. You can get a 2.5 oz bottle for $70.00. It is expensive, but one good thing is that you don’t have to use much of it at one time. Just a couple of sprays will last you all day and into the night. The bottle is very cool looking. I collect perfume bottles

and this was one that made a nice addition to my collection. It is similiar looking to the original armani.

I recommend this perfume to all of the ladies out there. It smells very good. It is a nice quality scent for any ocassion. It lasts and lasts. It is light enough to wear even in a crowded office environment. I do wish that it were cheaper,but I don’t mind spending a little more for an amazing fragrance. If you are looking for a nice summer scent,then I suggest you try some of this stuff! It is just what I was looking for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051481340131/k2311a0517/5.17.11