Coach Signature Iris Body Splash  » Perfume  »
  • Most of the Coach fragrances that I have tried have been really good and I love their pocketbooks too
  • I was expecting something that smelled amazing and would last
  • This scent is not what I think of when I think of a designer scent
  • I recommend trying this one out before you spend a lot of money on it
  • I know that there are a lot of other scents out there that I would buy before getting this one again

• by Gina Gott

I really like Coach in general. Most of the Coach fragrances that I have tried have been really good and I love their pocketbooks too. This body splash was kind of a disappointment to me though. I was expecting something that smelled amazing and would last. This scent is not what I think of when I think of a designer scent. It is not a bad scent,but it just wasn’t all that I hoped it would be. I recommend trying this one out before you spend a lot of money on it. Some women might really enjoy this one. I think that it ok. I will probably not be buying any more of it though when I run out of it. I would wear it if someone gave it to me

as a gift though.

This is a fresh floral scent. It has iris notes in it ofcourse. There is also some lychee, cassis, and tuberose added to it as well along with with coconut milk. The scent smells good,but watered down or something. It is just not a wow scent,but they are still trying to sell it for a wow price. Not going to happen. I don’t see a lot of people spending money on this when they can get a scent just as good from bath and body works or walmart.

The longevity of this fragrance is as good as the strength, or should I say as bad as. This body splash literally vanishes after a couple of hours of wear on me. The strength is very light and just not ...

• very interesting. This scent comes off as dull and watery to me. It had great potential,but it just isn’t what I expect from Coach. If you are looking for a very safe and non offensive scent,then you might enjoy this one more than me though. This is the kind of perfume that you can wear anywhere it will blend in.

The price is expensive for a body splash. I think that it cost to much eventhough it is sold in a big bottle. You have to spray way to much on at one time. It also doesn’t last,so you use more of than you should. I literally have to reapply this stuff every two hours. That is not cool when I paid $55.00 for a 8.1 oz bottle.The bottle itself is

cute though. It has clear with purple Coach emblems on it. I think it is a nice bottle.

All in all, this perfume is not to bad as long as you are not expecting anything great. It is a light and safe scent to wear when you are going to be around a lot of people and want to smell nice,but blend in too. I think that if you are looking for something that is bold,then keep on looking. This scent is way to much for a body splash that doesn’t last though. I would pay maybe $20.00 for it - maybe. I know that there are a lot of other scents out there that I would buy before getting this one again. You should try it out for yourself though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051481330131/k2311a0517/5.17.11