Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy for Women
  • This is a great fragrance that I think most ladies can enjoy wearing
  • This sexy fragrance has many interesting notes in it
  • I love the happy and confident feeling I get whenever I have this perfume on

• by Gina Gott

Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy for Women,has a very fitting name. It is a sexy and fun scent! Try this fragrance out if you are wanting something a little different that will get you a ton of compliments. Men love this stuff! My husband surprised me with a bottle of this perfume one day, and I have to say that I have been hooked every since. This is a great fragrance that I think most ladies can enjoy wearing. This perfume will make you the center of attention in a good way. It is a must have for sensual nights out!

This sexy fragrance has many interesting notes in it. It has mandarin orange, bergamot, and pink pepper. It also has gardenia, sandalwood, and

musk. There is also a nice yummy vanilla scent with cotton candy mixed into this great scent! It smells very good and special. I love the happy and confident feeling I get whenever I have this perfume on. This scent is good for day or night wear. I really enjoy wearing this one as a date perfume. It is perfect for a romantic night. I can wear this perfume anytime of year too. It is great in summer, spring, fall, or winter.

This scent lasts and lasts from morning until night. This fragrance stays on me for a good 12 hours or longer! I can enjoy smelling this perfume on myself through out the day as well. It is not overpowering or ...

• anything though. It just smells fantastic. It is bold and seductive. I can not tell you how many guys have asked me what kind of perfume I was wearing when I had this stuff on. This scent is not one that will let you go unnoticed!

The price is good for a high quality designer scent. You can find this perfume at many department stores. I bought a bottle from Macys. I have seen it at Dillards too though. I’m sure Belks and Nordstrom and other places like that have it too though. You can get a 2 oz bottle for $67.00. You can get a big 3.4 oz for 88.00. This scent also comes in a lotion. I think the price is

right for such a good fragrance. You don’t have to use much of this stuff at one time either. One spray on each wrist and one on the neck should do it for the whole day and into the night.

This is a great perfume to purchase. It has super longevity. It lasts and lasts without fading. This is a perfume you can spray on and forget about until you get a nice whiff of it through out the day or someone compliments you on it. This fragrance is just like the name says, Sexy. I really enjoy wearing it. I think that just about any age lady can enjoy this one too! Try it out and you will be glad that you did!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051481280131/k2311a0517/5.17.11