Beyonce Heat Rush Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • If you don't like sweet perfumes,I think this is not a good scent for you though
  • I like sweet stuff though,and think this perfume is a sweet treat
  • I believe this perfume is just right when it comes to the notes that are mixed in it
  • This scent smell devine,but I do have one thing that I don't like about it
  • This scent will make you feel sexy and amazing

• by Gina Gott

This scent can smell like heaven to the right lady. If you don’t like sweet perfumes,I think this is not a good scent for you though. I like sweet stuff though,and think this perfume is a sweet treat! Try it out if you are looking for something that is different. Beyonce has made another great scent when she came out with this one! I think that this perfume is going to be popular for many years to come. It is a great buy.

This fragrance has many good notes in it. There is some

passion fruit, blood orange, and cherry in it. There is also some yellow tiger orchid, mango blossoms, and orange hibiscus. This scent also has some teak wood, honey, and amber in it along with some musk. I believe this perfume is just right when it comes to the notes that are mixed in it. This is just a great combination of scents to get you noticed.

This scent smell devine,but I do have one thing that I don’t like about it. The staying power does not last long at all. It might stay on my skin 3 hours,and that is if I am lucky. This perfume fades fast. The scent is so good while it is on you though. This perfume is very bold and powerful. It is a total attention getter for those ladies that are looking for sensual and sexy scent. I think this perfume is good for any age woman. It also makes the perfect scent to wear during the day and into the night as long as you don’t mind reapplying it every few hours.

The price is great! I think it is a great ...

• Beyonce Heat Rush Perfume
      bargain. Most of Beyonce’s perfumes are reasonable though. This scent cost $49.00 for a 1.7 oz bottle. A 3.4 oz bottle is $59.00. You can also get a nice smelling body lotion too for $25.00. I enjoy layering this scent. It makes the longevity of this perfume last a bit longer. I like the bottle that this scent comes in. It looks like the original Heat bottle in shape. This one has an orangeish tint to it. It looks beautiful on my dresser!

I think this is a perfume that you can’t go wrong in

buying. This scent is good for everyone,any age. It smells youthful and sophisticated too. This scent is good for whatever ocassion might pop up. I think it is really priced good for what you are getting! I love this scent. Beyonce did it again. I recommend this perfume to all of the ladies out there. This scent will make you feel sexy and amazing. I love spraying it on. I wish that I didn’t have to reapply it so often,but I will for this great scent! Check it out. It is a nice buy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617051481270131/k2311a0517/5.17.11