Busy Baker Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers  » Food  »
  • I love eating crackers as a snack, but I think the majority of the crackers sold at my local grocery store are outrageously priced
  • I found a variety of snacks, including a more than adequate selection of crackers
  • I think I liked them better, because they were lighter in taste, and my fingers weren't stained orange after eating them
  • The cheese taste was still there, but it wasn't as intense, and in this case, I thought less intense was better
  • I won't hesitate to buy Busy Baker Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers again, and I recommend them for anyone who likes crackers but doesn't want to pay an exorbitant price for them

• by Davis Tucker

I love eating crackers as a snack, but I think the majority of the crackers sold at my local grocery store are outrageously priced. The median price seems to be $3, and I can’t justify paying $3 for a box of crackers. So I usually end up buying snacks that are a lot higher in caloric content, because all of the crackers I would like to purchase are out of my price range.

The first time I shopped at my local Dollar Tree store I knew my luck had changed a little. I found a variety of snacks, including a more

than adequate selection of crackers.

I was immediately drawn to a box of Busy Baker Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers. I wouldn’t describe the box as fancy, but the picture of the crackers on the box looked like Cheez-It crackers.

Cheez-It is one of my favorite brands of crackers, and since the Busy Baker Cheese Crackers looked like Cheez-It crackers, I knew I wanted to try them. I loved only paying a dollar for a product that looked like one of my favorite snack crackers that usually has a price tag of approximately $3.

I figured I would be happy if ...

• the Busy Baker crackers tasted even remotely like Cheez-It crackers. The first Busy Baker cracker I ate proved my pessimistic theory that they wouldn’t taste anything like Cheez-It crackers.

However, even though I didn’t think they were similar, I actually liked them better. I think I liked them better, because they were lighter in taste, and my fingers weren’t stained orange after eating them.

The cheese taste was still there, but it wasn’t as intense, and in this case, I thought less intense was better. I think I enjoyed them because the cheese flavor wasn’t too dominating.

I don’t think

the nutritional value for the Busy Baker crackers is great, but I also don’t think it’s horrible. A serving size is 27 cracker, and 150 calories.

I didn’t think that was too bad, but 60 calories of every serving are from fat. They’re not the most healthy snack in the world, but I’ve certainly eaten worse.

Overall, I was very pleased that I found an affordable brand of cheese crackers that I really like. I won’t hesitate to buy Busy Baker Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers again, and I recommend them for anyone who likes crackers but doesn’t want to pay an exorbitant price for them.

Busy Baker Cheddar Cheese Baked Snack Crackers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717051481190131/k2311a0517/5.17.11