Heavenly Rewards Fudge Covered Cookies With Peanut Butter
  • I was looking for an affordable sweet snack when I found Heavenly Rewards Fudge Covered Cookies With Peanut Butter in my local Family Dollar store
  • There wasn't anything outstanding about the box that caught my eye, but I think I was drawn to them because the combination of fudge and peanut butter sounded appealing at the time
  • Plus, the picture on the box reminded me of a certain peanut butter and chocolate Girl Scout cookie that I really like, and I figured that if the cookies were even half as good as the Girl Scout cookies that I like, that my purchase would be justified
  • Although I know that's a pretty high amount of calories for 2 cookies, I wasn't too concerned, because I don't eat sweets in large quantities
  • I had to exercise a little more to compensate for the extra calories I consumed, but I thought it was worth it

• by Davis Tucker

I was looking for an affordable sweet snack when I found Heavenly Rewards Fudge Covered Cookies With Peanut Butter in my local Family Dollar store. There wasn’t anything outstanding about the box that caught my eye, but I think I was drawn to them because the combination of fudge and peanut butter sounded appealing at the time. I wasn’t expecting anything extraordinary, I just wanted to buy something that would satisfy my craving for something sweet. Plus, the picture on the box reminded me of a certain peanut butter and chocolate Girl Scout cookie that I really like, and I figured that if the cookies were even half as good as the Girl Scout cookies that I like, that my purchase would be justified.

A box of approximately 16 cookies

is only $1. 50, so I didn’t hesitate to buy them. I don’t buy cookies based on their health value, so I didn’t worry too much about the nutrition facts on the box.

However, I think I’ve subconsciously trained myself to read the facts on anything I buy. The Heavenly Rewards cookies that I purchased contain 150 calories per serving, and 70 of those calories are from fat. One serving size is 2 cookies.

Although I know that’s a pretty high amount of calories for 2 cookies, I wasn’t too concerned, because I don’t eat sweets in large quantities. Eating 2 cookies is usually more than enough to cure one of my sweet cravings. I also don’t eat sweets on a regular basis.

I don’t like spending a ...

• lot of money on sweets, because I usually don’t finish them before their expiration date. I hoped I would like the Heavenly Rewards cookies that I bought, but I didn’t consider it a big loss if I didn’t find them satisfactory. The Heavenly Rewards Fudge Covered Cookies With Peanut Butter actually exceeded all of my expectations.

I was really surprised when I bit into my first cookie. I certainly didn’t expect them to be bad, but I definitely didn’t expect to like them as much as I did. The creamy peanut butter center was perfect with the fudge coating.

I couldn’t believe it, but I thought the cookies actually tasted very similar to the peanut butter and chocolate Girl Scout cookies that I like so much. I ate

6 cookies in one sitting, which is a lot more than I would usually eat of any type of cookie. I wasn’t particularly happy with the amount of calories I knew I was consuming, but I couldn’t resist eating the cookies.

I finished the whole box in less than a week, which is a record for me. I had to exercise a little more to compensate for the extra calories I consumed, but I thought it was worth it. I can’t wait to buy another box of Heavenly Rewards Fudge Covered Cookies With Peanut Butter the next time I’m at Family Dollar.

The similar Girl Scout cookies are only available once a year, and they’re more expensive. Now I can satisfy a craving for sweets anytime with cookies that are readily available, affordable and enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717051481180131/k2311a0517/5.17.11