Pledge Multi-Surface Spray Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • The main reason why I decided to start using it was because I'm able to use the same product to clean several different surfaces without having to purchase many separate cleaners
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart and at the time of purchase I paid 7 dollars for it
  • The price is fairly expensive compared to others but I believe it's well worth it
  • One thing that I really love about it is the design of the can itself
  • I mainly use for dusting and it's amazing

• by John

I first started using this about a month ago and I really enjoy using it. The main reason why I decided to start using it was because I’m able to use the same product to clean several different surfaces without having to purchase many separate cleaners. I would have to say that this stuff works as well as I expected. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and at the time of purchase I paid 7 dollars for it. The price is fairly expensive compared to others but I believe it’s well worth it.

One thing that I really love about it is the design of the can itself. The

can is very narrow and long. It’s rounded near the top which makes it very easy to grasp and grip in the palm of the hand. The spray nozzle works very well. Unlike others that I have used it always sprays the same consistent amount no matter which angle it is being sprayed from. It sprays a very wide amount of cleaning which is very beneficial in my opinion especially when cleaning large items.

When it comes to cleaning with this stuff it works wonders. I mainly use for dusting and it’s amazing. After spraying and wiping with it, it clamps onto the dust and just ...

• pulls it away. I can say after using it for some time that there is not a lot of wiping required when using it because it very rarely leaves anything behind because it picks it all up on the first wipe. After use it also leaves behind a nice beautiful shine the really improves the look of wood. The shine that it leaves behind lasts for weeks and it helps a lot to prevent further dust build up. I have used several cleaning products but this certainly has to be one of my favorites.

I mainly use it for dusting wood furniture but it has worked just as

well when cleaning other surfaces also. I have used it to clean plastic and even my countertops and the results have always been the same.

It’s sold in a 9.7 oz can.One small complaint that I would have about it is that the can seems to run out fairly quickly. It may just seem to run out fast because I use it a lot but it seemed to only take a few uses and it was gone.

Since I first tried this stuff I have continued to use it because it works very well. I believe it’s a must have for anybody that’s looking for an easier way to clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317051481090131/k2311a0517/5.17.11