Pyrex Prepware 4-Quart Mixing Bowl  » Housewares  »
  • I purchased it from Wal-Mart and at the time of purchase I paid 14 dollars for it
  • One thing that I really love about it is the fact that it's clear
  • When mixing something it's essential to be able to see the contents on the inside so I believe this is a wonderful benefit in my opinion
  • Another thing that I love about the design of it is the fact that it has a rim around the entire top area
  • If you are someone like I am that does a lot of mixing I believe it's a must have

• by John

I do a lot of mixing and I own several mixing bowls and this one has to be one of my favorite. It’s a 4 quart which is not huge but it’s large enough to mix most basic things that I use it for. I purchased it over a year ago. I purchased it from Wal-Mart and at the time of purchase I paid 14 dollars for it. I was a bit skeptical of the price initial because it’s made by Pyrex which is not a brand that I’m familiar with but it’s well made and I’m glad I made the purchase.

One thing that I really

love about it is the fact that it’s clear. When mixing something it’s essential to be able to see the contents on the inside so I believe this is a wonderful benefit in my opinion. Another thing that I love about the design of it is the fact that it has a rim around the entire top area. I am able to easily grip it while mixing and I don’t have to be concerned about it slipping while mixing.

Another thing that I really love about it is that the entire thing is constructed out of class. I enjoy being able to put any contents on ...

• the inside no matter how hot or cold without having to be concerned about it melting. If there was one complaint that I would have about it I would say that it is fairly heavy which can make it a bit difficult to carry around when it’s filled. This can also be a benefit because when it’s sitting on a surface and you’re mixing it very rarely moves around.

When I’m done using it I’m always able to easily clean this thing. The entire inside of it is coated so nothing sticks to this thing. When cleaning this thing all I have to do is wipe it

with a towel and I'’m done. I really love the fact that I don’t have to hassle with scrubbing anything.

Another thing that I have to say about it is that this thing is very durable. It has been dropped at times but it continues to hold up very well. It’s made out of very thick hard glass material so I’m sure that it will last for some time.

I have had a great experience with it and I use it a lot. If you are someone like I am that does a lot of mixing I believe it’s a must have. I would highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317051481080131/k2311a0517/5.17.11