Waxman Reusable Sliders Furniture Moving Kit
  • When it comes to moving around heavy furniture I know from experience that it can be a really big hassle
  • I purchased them over a month ago from Wal-Mart and at the time of purchase I paid 10 dollars for them
  • These things help to save a lot of time and hassle so I believe they are well worth the money
  • I love the fact that there are so many included with the kit because I am able to place some in each of my rooms without the need to have to repeatedly move them from room to room
  • I would highly recommend these things to anybody

• by John

When it comes to moving around heavy furniture I know from experience that it can be a really big hassle. I was so glad when I first found this furniture slider set and I had to give it a try. I was a bit skeptical when I first purchased them because I didn’t expect them to help out a lot but I was amazed after using them. I purchased them over a month ago from Wal-Mart and at the time of purchase I paid 10 dollars for them. I believe it’s well worth the money. These things help

to save a lot of time and hassle so I believe they are well worth the money. If you are someone like me that re-decorates a lot I believe these are a must have.

Included in the package is a set of 16 sliders. I love the fact that there are so many included with the kit because I am able to place some in each of my rooms without the need to have to repeatedly move them from room to room.

These things are so easy to use and I’m sure that anybody can use them. All you have to do ...

• is simply place the sliders under each corner of the furniture that you are moving and that’s the only hard work that has to be done. It’s so easy to move around even the heaviest furniture using them. Once they are underneath the furniture it slides around very easy and smoothly. I was so impressed when I first used them.

I have used them on several different types of floors and they work just as well no matter the floor type. I have used them on hardwood and even the thickest carpet. It can be a bit

heavier to slide when you are using them on certain types of carpet but it’s still a lot easier than trying to manually move around the furniture.

Overall, I have to say that I really love these things. I’m so glad I decided to give them a try. I have used them not only to move around furniture but they also work just as well when moving around large appliances. Like I said earlier I purchased them from Wal-Mart but they are available at several retail stores and many other places online also. I would highly recommend these things to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317051480950131/k2311a0517/5.17.11