Griot’s Wheel Cleaner  » Cars  »
  • When it comes to trying to clean car rims I know it can be a really tough task
  • After the advice from a friend I decided to give Griot's wheel cleaner a try
  • After using it I was very impressed with the results and I'm so glad I decided to try it
  • I purchased it from Auto Zone and I paid only 10 dollars for it
  • I would certainly recommend it to anybody

• by John

When it comes to trying to clean car rims I know it can be a really tough task. There was a lot of build up on my car rims and I was looking for a way to clean them. At the time I had tried several other products for cleaning rims but I wasn’t receiving the results that I was looking for. After the advice from a friend I decided to give Griot’s wheel cleaner a try. After using it I was very impressed with the results and I’m so glad I decided to try it. I purchased it from Auto Zone and

I paid only 10 dollars for it. I believe the price is fairly cheap compared to other brands. It’s sold in a 35 oz bottle so I believe it’s well worth the money.

It’s sold in a bottle that includes a re-closable cap and I believe that’s a wonderful addition because it’s very convenient to use and re-use it. One complaint that I would have about the bottle is that it doesn’t have an easier way to distribute the cleaning solution. When I need to apply it to the tires I usually have to add it to a spray bottle which can make the cleaning ...

• process a bit more difficult. I believe it would be a lot better if there was a spray top attached. Other than the cap I don’t have any other complaints about it because everything else has worked wonderfully.

When it comes to cleaning rims I have to say that I believe this is one of the best products that you can use. Before using this there was a lot of black build up on my rims. After applying this to the rims I started to notice the build up almost instantly start to loosen up and I was so amazed by it. It’s completely

hassle free to clean with this stuff. There was no scrubbing required because I was able to simply wash away the build up without the need to scrub.

After using it I also noticed that it not only cleans well but it also helped a lot to shine my rims. I really love the nice sparkly shine that my rims have. After using this stuff it provides a really nice amazing look.

Overall, I believe it works wonderfully. I have used several other brands of wheel cleaners and I have not found another that works as good as Griot’s. I would certainly recommend it to anybody.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 917051480911231/k2311a0517/5.17.11