Dresdner Essenz Summer Spirit Wellness Bath Packet 2.1 oz.  » Health  »
  • The salts made the water soft, and I believe the pack said there was some sort of moisturizing ingredients besides the salt
  • I highly recommend this and all their bath products
  • They may be a little more expensive than some, but you definitely get your money’s worth

• by reviewabit

I take a nightly hot bath for muscle therapy and symptoms of fibromyalgia. This routine has made me a connoisseur of bath salts and other bath additives. I had tried one of the German company Dresdner’s products before and liked it, so I ordered a few of their bath packets to get a sampling of their other scents.

The mineral salts in the product really help to relax and balance the muscles, and this has been a huge part of my treatment of my condition when it flares up. It is also excellent for the skin and health in general.

I had a wonderful grapefruit and honey soap open in the shower, and thought this Summer Spirit would be a nice accompaniment for the bath tub. I took the soap to my bath tub, and opened up the orange and grapefruit scented salts.

They were different than the soap, but still very compatible. This Dresdner scent was happy and bright, and fit the name “Summer Spirit” very well.

It was a juicy and fresh citrus punch sort of smell, and when it warmed to the skin, was sweet and light. The salts made the water soft, and I believe the ...

• pack said there was some sort of moisturizing ingredients besides the salt.

It did not feel oily or slippery, just soft. After I got out, I was completely relaxed, and I knew I had experienced a proper mineral bath.

My skin felt calm and fresh, my muscles were happy and pain free, and even though the orange and grapefruit was more of an “energizing” scent, I still slept like a baby! The soap went well with the soak but I did not need to use much of it. The bright orange of the bath soak overcame the gentle honey smell that

the soap left on your skin after you used it.

I still felt citrus inspired the next day, and after my shower, wore orange blossom cologne. This is a great product, very helpful in treating the skin and muscles, and a very nice, bright summery scent that almost anyone would love.

It’s good for almost any skin type, does not irritate the skin, and will not leave an oily residue in the tub like some bath products do. I highly recommend this and all their bath products.

They may be a little more expensive than some, but you definitely get your money’s worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417051480801231/k2311a0517/5.17.11