Buddha Nose Meditation Bath Salts 7.2 oz
  • All I know is that when I use mineral salts in my bath, I feel better than when I use other products, like bubble bath or oil
  • I highly recommend this fine sea salt product– whether you take hot baths for your body, or your mind

• by reviewabit

This brand of bath salts was created by a New York City based shiatsu practitioner, and because I use my nightly hot bath therapy as a way to combat painful fibromyalgia symptoms, the idea that they were crafted by someone who was an expert in this field was fascinating to me. I ordered the meditation bath salts to try out the brand. This product is based on sea salts, which is a very helpful substance for anyone suffering from imbalances within the muscles.

The minerals in the water somehow penetrate and calm and balance the muscles from outside. I don’t know how it works.

All I know is that

when I use mineral salts in my bath, I feel better than when I use other products, like bubble bath or oil. When I am having an acute flare up, mineral salts, like sea salt, are my number one line of defense and work more reliably than medications to ease cramps, pains, and general fatigue.

I would love to do some study on mineral springs and also traditional Chinese medicines if I ever had the time. The ingredients in this soak are all organic or wild-crafted.

To fragrance the sea salt, the essential oils of cedarwood, sandalwood, ho wood, and frankincense are used. It is a potent mix, and ...

• does not take much to fragrance the whole bathroom from your tub.

Although potent, the soak has never irritated my skin, even when I stayed in too long, which is very tempting. The fragrance is very much a “hippy” smell, heady and strong, spicy and very natural– like a good quality incense.

It does inspire you to clear your mind and meditate, while your body relaxes and soaks up the mineral benefits. I used this bath for five nights in a row after a debilitating round of leg and foot cramps nearly floored me.

It helped me to relax mentally and physically, and within the week, I was

able to go back to my normal activity level without pain. I do believe in the salt!

The product makes the bath water soft, and is very gentle to the skin.

It is not drying, nor it is particularly moisturizing, so it is probably safe to say that anyone with any skin type could use it, unless they are allergic or sensitive to the strong, spicy scent. This scent will linger on your skin for awhile, so plan on smelling like Nirvana for the rest of the evening.

I highly recommend this fine sea salt product– whether you take hot baths for your body, or your mind. It’s great for both.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417051480671231/k2311a0517/5.17.11