Clairol Nice & Easy Hair Color, #102 Light Ash Blonde  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to experiment with different hair colors, and have been all of the major hair colors and even some of the minor ones (such as pink)
  • I was just one color up from this when I decided to dye it
  • I love the conditioner, it is so wonderful
  • It's easy to use and hasn't turned my hair green or made it fall out, so I would recommend it

• by WendyBird

I like to experiment with different hair colors, and have been all of the major hair colors and even some of the minor ones (such as pink). When I went blond, I used Clairol Nice & Easy Hair color in #102, Light Ash Blond because it was a pretty blond color, but not too light. I was just one color up from this when I decided to dye it.

It is such a messy process so I need to take great care so I do not drip dye on myself or on any surface because it would stain it forevermore. I

usually need 2 boxes for my hair because it is so long. It comes with two bottles and a really nice conditioner. The two bottles must be combined into one, shaken until it is thick and blended, and then it is ready to use.

The smell is beyond foul and burns my lungs. I have to make sure to leave the bathroom door open so it will be well ventilated, or else I will get a contact high. But, I put on the included gloves and go to apply the dye in my hair with the applicator bottle. It is easy ...

• to get into all of the pieces of my hair and it takes me about 10 minutes to get it all in .

I let it sit for about 30 minutes and then I wash it out with warm water. My hair is so pretty afterwards, the color, but it feels just like a bad wig. That’s where the conditioner comes in. It takes my hair from feeling all burned and bad, and transforms it into a silky smooth head of hair. I love the conditioner, it is so wonderful.

I love this hair line because it gives me not just

one color, but has added in high lights and low lights as well. It;s a really pretty color because it looks so natural, and like I was born with this color. I do not like to dye at home, but every once in a while I will because I don’t want to pay a lot of money for it. It lasts about 3 months or a little longer before my roots show. I then touch it up to make it look nicer. It’s easy to use and hasn’t turned my hair green or made it fall out, so I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117051480581231/k2311a0517/5.17.11