Mueller Back Support Brace  » Health  »
  • It sounds like it will be pretty uncomfortable, and that's what I thought as well, but it really isn't that uncomfortable
  • I like mine enough that I'd recommend it to anyone needing a back brace

• by WendyBird

My back is hurting me all the time, if I am doing a lot of grunt work it will go out. I use a lot of pain relievers and gels and such, but I also wanted a good back brace to use when I am doing labor work so that I will lessen the chance of throwing it out. Or at least, to offer some support when I am doing anything strenuous.

The Mueller Back Support Brace is what I chose, and I am glad I did. It is made of some

type of stretchy material, has Velcro sides, and has 8 springs in the back, to support my back. It sounds like it will be pretty uncomfortable, and that’s what I thought as well, but it really isn’t that uncomfortable. I can hardly feel the springs because they stretch so far. The abdominal section tapers a little so that it will rest comfortably and not pinch me in certain parts, and though this is a one size fits most, it feels like it is made just for me.

I wear it under my ...

• clothes and it looks a little bulky, but only an inch or so and I can tell I am wearing it because of the springs mostly. It’s not so bad if I wear an over-sized shirt and not a fitted one. But, I don;t care so much because it really supports my back and helps it from going out when lifting and moving things around.

It’s fairly comfortable, but not so much that I forget I am wearing it. But it doesn’t dig into my sides, and the Velcro enclosures let me

adjust it whenever I need to and do so easily. It’s really not a bad brace and I haven’t felt the need to replace it because it still works as good as it did at the beginning.

I get a little more support throughout the day and it makes my back feel so much better. I still get the occasional aches and pains, but while wearing this, my back doesn’t go out. I like mine enough that I’d recommend it to anyone needing a back brace. This is a really good one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417051480571231/k2311a0517/5.17.11