Dove shampoo, Extra Volume 12 ounce  » Health  »
  • One that I liked to use before I found an alternative was Dove Extra Volume Shampoo in a 12 ounce bottle
  • I think it performed great, and I loved the way it made my hair so shiny
  • The first thing I notice about the Dove shampoo is the scent
  • It's such a nice shampoo though, that I'd have to recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it yet

• by WendyBird

I use different shampoos sometimes, picking ones to fit a certain need, and sometimes I switch it up. One that I liked to use before I found an alternative was Dove Extra Volume Shampoo in a 12 ounce bottle. I think it performed great, and I loved the way it made my hair so shiny.

The first thing I notice about the Dove shampoo is the scent. It is really nice and is a scent that I wouldn’t

mind if they bottled it and sold it in the perfume aisle. I would totally buy it. I also like the consistency because it is not too thick but not watery either. It’s a bit creamy.

Using the shampoo, I can get such a good lather with the Dove Extra Volume. It lathers easily and rinses out easily as well. There is no residue left in my hair so there is less of a ...

• chance to cause my scalp to flake. While washing my hair, it even feels smooth, but I notice the benefits of using this shampoo after I have dried my hair.

I blow dry it and after a week of using this shampoo, my hair is so voluminous, and so shiny and healthy looking. It’s one of the better brands for my hair in making my hair look so shiny and smooth looking. But, I find that a brand

like Pantene works better at the volume. Don’t get me wrong, this produces a lot of volume, but not as much as the Pantene extra volume.

It’s such a nice shampoo though, that I’d have to recommend it to anyone who hasn’t tried it yet. It’s like the deodorant and the body wash, in how they make my skin so smooth, this shampoo works the same except for my hair. It’s great and I wholeheartedly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3417051480561231/k2311a0517/5.17.11