Pepto Bismol Children’s Chewable Tablets, Watermelon  » Medicine  »
  • I found that they have children's chewables, and so I bought her a 24 count box of Pepto Bismol Children's Chewables in Watermelon flavor
  • I didn't know that they would work so well, at first, because the thing I like about the liquid the most is that they coat my stomach and give me instant relief from the coating
  • The watermelon flavor is the best flavor out of the three I have tried (regular, cherry, and this one)
  • She seems to prefer the tablets, and while I prefer the flavor of these to the liquid, I prefer the liquid because it works faster
  • That's reason enough for me to recommend them to anyone with children

• by WendyBird

I use Pepto Bismol when I need some relief from stomach issues, but my daughter has always hated the flavor, not that I can blame her. Still, when she gets heartburn or an upset stomach, I still want her to take it over other medicines because it is so much milder than something like an acid reducer. I found that they have children’s chewables, and so I bought her a 24 count box of Pepto Bismol Children’s Chewables in Watermelon

flavor. I bought it at Walmart for around $5.

These are chewable tablets that are the famous Pepto-pink color and they’re individually wrapped. I didn’t know that they would work so well, at first, because the thing I like about the liquid the most is that they coat my stomach and give me instant relief from the coating. So, I didn’t think the chewables would work as well. Still, I decided to give them a try.

I gave them to my daughter and eventually tried them myself. They are easy to chew, but I had to rinse them out of my teeth (but that’s the same with any chewable I take). The watermelon flavor is the best flavor out of the three I have tried (regular, cherry, and this one). It is sweet like candy, but not a sickening sweet watermelon flavor. It’s just enough to take the nastiness of the Pepto bismol flavor away. the only ...

• Pepto Bismol Children's Chewable Tablets, Watermelon
      thing I do not like about them is that they still have a little bit of a chalky flavor. that chalkiness is just so gross and it makes me cringe every time I taste it.

They work the same as liquid Pepto, only it takes a little longer to feel the effects. They seem to work wonders for my child’s heartburn and she stops complaining after 10 to 15 minutes. As far as stomach problems like diarrhea or sour stomach,

they work fairly well. It stops both of those on her, where I can only get them to work on a sour stomach for me, and not the prior.

She seems to prefer the tablets, and while I prefer the flavor of these to the liquid, I prefer the liquid because it works faster. Still, I think they work great and they take my child’s discomfort away. That’s reason enough for me to recommend them to anyone with children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616051480400131/k2311a0516/5.16.11