Alberto VO5 Kiwi & Lime Squeeze Herbal Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Despite the fact that the bottle says, Keeps color treated hair looking great, I have noticed my hair color fade
  • I think lighter colored hair, on the blond side, would be affected less, but my brown hair had lost some of the color intensity

• by Lorianna
      I have just finished my first bottle of Alberto VO5 Kiwi & Lime Squeeze Herbal Conditioner. Light green in color and not very thick in consistency, the conditioner has a pleasant mixed scent of citrus

and kiwi.

It contains extracts of rosemary and lemongrass, which adds extra body to the hair.

The conditioner works well, making the hair soft, smooth, and easy to comb.

However, I do have one complaint.

...

• Despite the fact that the bottle says, “Keeps color treated hair looking great,” I have noticed my hair color fade.

I had had it happen before, when I used a clarifying shampoo; this conditioner is

also marked as “clarifying,” so I believe it can be the cause.

I think lighter colored hair, on the blond side, would be affected less, but my brown hair had lost some of the color intensity.

Vanessa says :

Alberto VO5 is poisoning you. Look at the ingredients used in this shampoo and google it. cationic Galatians 5 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 5 20 Idolatry, PHARMACY, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, I am speaking from experience. Don`t buy this product.

RS staff says :

And what is your experience ? Could you please specify ?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311104148040430/k2311a0411/4.11.07