Badger Cocoa Butter Lip Balm 3 Pack Orange/Lime/Creamy Cocoa .25 oz ea
  • When browsing online, I found a wonderful deal in a three pack of lip balms, made by the natural product company Badger
  • This is fine with me, but those who prefer the citrus flavors without that little hint of cocoa might be disappointed
  • I think kids would love these as well as adults, and they are certainly a safer and healthier option than the petroleum based balms
  • I highly recommend this natural, healthy and fun lip product

• by reviewabit

When browsing online, I found a wonderful deal in a three pack of lip balms, made by the natural product company Badger. These balms are larger than regular ones, and this set came with three flavors– orange, lime, and creamy cocoa. I have used some Badger products so I knew the company was reputable and would have a good quality product.

I separated my package and put the balms in various spots so that I always have one near. This helps me to keep my lips in good shape all the time.

This is a great natural formula. The base of each

balm includes extra virgin olive oil, Fair Trade cocoa butter, beeswax, castor oil, aloe extract, rosehip, and seabuckthorn berry.

They each have their own natural extracts and oils for flavor. The cocoa butter in the formula is evident in all of the smells, so even the lime and orange balms seem more like chocolate lime and chocolate orange.

This is fine with me, but those who prefer the citrus flavors without that little hint of cocoa might be disappointed. The effectiveness of all of them is excellent.

They go on with a silky soft feel, not waxy, and not greasy.

• They protect your lips from the drying effect of weather– hot or cold.

They work well under lipstick or even on top of it. I wore the lime balm for several days in a row when a cold caused me to frequently breathe through my mouth and dried out my lips.

The lime balm healed up the severely chapped lips within a few days, and continued to make my lips soft afterward. The cocoa butter flavor is one that I find hard to match up to any other fragrance but vanilla, and when I wear it along with a vanilla scented

spray, everyone says I smell like ice cream.

The balms do not have a taste at all, just fragrance. They are gentle and all of the ingredients healthy.

The package states that the balms are cruelty free, and most ingredients are USDA certified organic. The tubes are so large that they will last a very long time, making the purchase of three a guarantee that you will have soft lips all year.

I think kids would love these as well as adults, and they are certainly a safer and healthier option than the petroleum based balms. I highly recommend this natural, healthy and fun lip product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416051480230131/k2311a0516/5.16.11