Little Noses Decongestant Drops  » Medicine  »
  • Now, of course, it's no problem to get her to use this medicine
  • Because it works so well and helps her to be comfortable again, I would recommend it to anyone needing something like this for their child

• by WendyBird

Children do not take to being sick like adults do. When my daughter is ill, everyone knows it because she is whiny and crying, and just all around feeling miserable. I have tried various medicines on her for various ailments (that do not require a prescription medicine), and one that I always went to for nose stuffiness was Little Noses Decongestant Drops. nothing I have tried has ever worked as good as this medicine when it comes to relieving her stuff nose.

What these are, are nose drops. When I first

started using them on my child, when she was younger, I would have to fight with her squirming body to get her to lie still so I could apply them into her nasal cavity. But, after the first does and she saw relief, she settled down for the future drops. Now, of course, it’s no problem to get her to use this medicine. I drop two drops into her nose, one in each nostril, and I make her lie on her back for a few minutes so it can drip further ...

• in. After a single dose, she goes from not being able to breathe out of her nose, to being able to get air through her nostrils. It works that fast, for us.

I’ve even used it on myself, after seeing the results it brings her, and it takes several doses before I can see any relief. Perhaps because it may not be quite strong enough for adults. But, it helps her every time. It will take away sinus pressure, loosen nose gunk, and take down the swelling of the nasal

cavities, so she can breathe better.

It’s never been a cure-all. It doesn’t completely make her better, but it does help her where she can breathe throughout the day. After a dose wears off, and it’s time for another, she has begun to get stuffy again. But, another couple of drops and she’s able to breathe once again. Because it works so well and helps her to be comfortable again, I would recommend it to anyone needing something like this for their child. Neither of us have had any side effects from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2616051480020131/k2311a0516/5.16.11