BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've had it for a couple of years now and it is definitely my go-to straightening iron
  • It has a heat adjuster, so that I can choose how hot I want it, and I like that because it was a first for me
  • I had to play with it a while before finding the heat setting that works best for me, and once I found it, I was good to go
  • The one thing that I notice when using this straightener is that it makes my hair super shiny and smooth
  • I would recommend this straightener to anyone

• by WendyBird

My hair is super long and though it is straight naturally, in the summer months or on rainy days, it gets really frizzy and I have flyaway hairs everywhere. I had a few other hair straightening tools, and still do, but I no longer use any of them after buying a BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron. It;s pretty expensive, as far as hair irons go, costing me nearly $100, but it was well worth the money.

I’ve had it for a couple of years now and it is definitely my go-to straightening iron. It has 1 & 1/4″ plates so it will straighten a thick amount of hair at once. And, since it can get to 450 degrees F, it will also get really

hot and straighten my hair so much faster than the other irons I was using. I used to spend an hour on my hair, just straightening it, because it is so long and thick. But now, I can have it done in 30 minutes, and if I do not wash it the following day, it will hold up that day as well. With my others, I would have to do it every single day.

It has a heat adjuster, so that I can choose how hot I want it, and I like that because it was a first for me. I was scared at first, about it burning my hair, but it hasn’t yet. I had to play with it a while ...

• before finding the heat setting that works best for me, and once I found it, I was good to go. The one thing that I notice when using this straightener is that it makes my hair super shiny and smooth. It has iconic technology that smooths the hair’s cuticles and that’s why, I suppose, it works so well at that. The titanium plates do not hurt either, with giving me extra smoothness because it is one of the smoothest surfaces and my hair seems to glide right through them.

It’s hard to burn myself, though I came close a few times. It’s really long and so it was hard for me to hold it closed with one hand, while guiding my hair with

the other, but after using it a few times, I became comfortable enough with it that I could do it easily. It just took a little practice. But now, I love that I can have super-straight and super sleek and shiny hair in half the time, and hair that will hold up no matter the humidity outside. I’m also loving the case it comes in, which is like a see-though briefcase. It allows me to pack it away neatly and out of the way. I would recommend this straightener to anyone. I’ve had mine for a while now, and have no issues at all with it. The 4 year warranty is great as well, in the off-chance something does happen to it.

BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium Straightening Iron

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116051479901231/k2311a0516/5.16.11