Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Clear 30 Strips
  • I've used various products, but one I like more than some are the Breathe Right Nasal Strips, the clear version in a 30 strip pack
  • Frankly, I notice the difference about 5 minutes before I fall asleep, since I put them on whenever I am about to get into bed

• by WendyBird

The worst thing about having a stuffy nose, is having a stuffy nose at night when trying to sleep. I’ve used various products, but one I like more than some are the Breathe Right Nasal Strips, the clear version in a 30 strip pack. They are fairly expensive, costing $12 a box, but they last me through 3 or 4 different sicknesses. I usually clear up from a sinus cold in a manner of days, so I only use a few each time I am sick.

I clean my face and make sure it is dried well before

applying one of these strips to my nose, because if anything interferes with the strip, it will not work at all and must be thrown out. That can be annoying. I take off the backing and stick the strip on my nose and putting the ends on the side. It feels weird when wearing it because it feels like it is holding my nostrils open and that is a weird sensation. They are clear, so I don;t feel so self-conscience and I much prefer these over the colored variety.

They work fairly well, but they should be avoided by ...

• anyone with a latex allergy since they contain latex. I do feel like they open my passages better so I can get a little more air in and it just helps me sleep better at night. If coupled with a sinus medicine that also puts me out, I sleep like a baby and wake up feeling so good.

The strips are really sticky and pull on my skin as I pull them off. They leave a mark on my skin that is a little lighter colored than the rest of my skin, but it fades after 30 minutes or so.

I have not issues with rash or any other type of discomfort while wearing them. They are only a product I buy every now and then, maybe once or twice a year (2 buys will usually be plenty for a year) because while they work okay, they are not stellar. Frankly, I notice the difference about 5 minutes before I fall asleep, since I put them on whenever I am about to get into bed. Who knows if they work when I am actually sleeping. But, I;d still suggest giving them a try, so I;d recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3416051479611231/k2311a0516/5.16.11