Downy Antibac Fabric Conditioner  » Housewares  »
  • I have noticed that every time I wear my clothes with Downy Antibac, less mosquitoes get near me
  • My final verdict, this is the best fabric softener for me
  • I would highly recommend this to everyone

• by Lynn M. A.

Downy Fabric Conditioner has greatly help me in my laundry task. I have proven it several times already. It comes in different variants which includes Downy Antibac, Downy Passion, Downy Original and more. I have used all of the mentioned items.

They all have good quality. The best variant for me is Downy Antibac. I always buy it in 20 ml sachet form which costs around PhP5 or US$0.

12.

It is very affordable. This can be purchased anywhere even in small retailing stores.

Anyway, every time I wash my clothes on the weekend, I always use this product. It is very effective in making my clothes softer after drying. It also has that pleasant smell that lasts longer.

Sometimes, I have unwashed clothes that I just stock-up in my wash basin. Some of these clothes already have this ...

• bad odor sticking to them. However, with Downy Antibac, I have nothing to worry about bad odor clothes.

This product has a special chemical that kills bacteria that cause bad odor. During rainy season, I can always rely on Downy Antibac. Another good thing about this product is that it has a mosquito repellent quality.

I have noticed that every time I wear my clothes with Downy Antibac, less

mosquitoes get near me. I guess it has something to do with its overpowering odor. This added bonus is really great! I am thankful to Downy for trying to create new products to address the needs of their customers.

My final verdict, this is the best fabric softener for me. I would highly recommend this to everyone. It features a lot of advantages.

With Downy Antibac Fabric Conditioner, I can never go wrong!

Downy Antibac Fabric Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5316051479431231/k2311a0516/5.16.11