Avon One Great Mascara
  • My final verdict, I would not really recommend this product

• by Lynn M. A.

I usually change my mascara every 4-6 months. One time, I was not able to purchase my favorite mascara in the market. I saw this wonderful looking One Great Mascara from Avon’s brochure. The eyes of the model was so dramatic and smoky while wearing this mascara.

The regular price is PhP339 (Philippine peso) or US$7. 8 but at that time they were having a sale on their selected products. One of the things

being on sale was this product.

On impulse, I ordered right away from my friend who is an Avon sales agent. I was able to buy it at PhP229. Anyway, the brochure claimed that One Great Mascara has a lengthening, curling and volumizing waterproof ability that lasts up to 16 hours.

It also stated that it features Lash Fidelity Technology that keeps color true and prevents lashes from smudging, clumping or flaking. However, this ...

• product is a bit of a disappointment for me. It does not match my expectations.

First of all, my eyelashes stick together when I used this mascara. It feels heavy on the eyelids. It does not last longer like what they claimed to be.

It only lasts for around 5-7 hours. Second, it smudges easily around my eyes. I end up having some panda’s eyes.

It looks so messy. Third, it is not waterproof

and it does not add much volume on my lashes. Lastly, it is difficult to wash off even with water and soap.

On the positive note, it can lengthen and curl my lashes without using a curler. I like its chic black tube. It is also much cheaper compared to other brands.

My final verdict, I would not really recommend this product. I am not satisfied with its result. I would try other brands next time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116051479391231/k2311a0516/5.16.11