Call of Duty: Black Ops: Call of the Dead Map for Xbox 360  » Games  »
  • I think that it is a great new addition to the Zombie maps
  • I like that they have incorporated well known names into the map
  • I have not found very many other Zombie maps that were interesting enough to play over and over, but this is one of them
  • I love playing this map and think that anyone who likes this sort of play should try it

• by J. L. Newton

I purchased the Black Ops Escalation map pack the day that it came out. The new Zombies map Call of the Dead has been very well created. I have played this map numerous times and I am still figuring out what all can be done. I think that it is a great new addition to the Zombie maps. At the price of 1200 micrsoft points (which is about $20.00 for 1600 points) I think it is worth it. I was

interested in the other maps as well, but for anyone that is not I think that they will still find that it is worth it even if they only want this one map.

This map is different from all the others and I think that the design and graphics that went into this game are great. There was a lot of effort put into this map. The creativity and appeal are excellent. I like that they have incorporated well known names ...

• into the map. From characters that every knows, to the director, and everything in between. I think that makes the experience that much more enjoyable than regular maps. I think it would have been nice to be able to pick the character that you will be using instead of having them radomly assigned, but I can’t have everything.

Even though I am still trying to figure everything out and I do not know how to get to everything yet, the gameplay

involved keeps me interested. It is confusing at first and a little hard to follow, but the basic idea comes along before to long. I have not found very many other Zombie maps that were interesting enough to play over and over, but this is one of them. I love playing this map and think that anyone who likes this sort of play should try it. I fell that this new map is the must have of all Zombie maps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2816051479351131/k2311a0516/5.16.11