Golden Corral Buffet & Grill Lakeland, FL
4705 US Highway 98 North Lakeland, FL
  • The Golden Corral located in North Lakeland is definitely worth a visit
  • I have visited this location many times and there has never been a bad experience for me
  • Everything is easily accessible and the food is delicious

• by J. L. Newton

The Golden Corral located in North Lakeland is definitely worth a visit. The appearance, the atmosphere, the staff, and the food all make this a great buffet. I have visited this location many times and there has never been a bad experience for me. Everything is easily accessible and the food is delicious.

The parking lot is plenty big enough even though they do get really busy sometimes. There could probably

be a few more handicap spaces, but they still have some that are right at the entrance doors and the front of the building. The sitting inside is easy to walk around. The staff is friendly and always available. Each time that I have been there you can easy spot someone to assist you if you need anything.

The food is delicious. The food bars are set up in a nice ...

• order that makes everything pretty easy to find. They are always kept clean and they are almost always kept full. As with any buffet there are times you may have to wait for something, but I have never waited more than a few minutes. The meat is hand cut and the food is freshly served. Those two things really mean a lot to me. I am not one for frozen
        and then cooked food when I go out to eat somewhere.

Overall I would definitely suggest this buffet as a great place to go. We have even had a few birthday dinners there with the whole family. If you call and tell them you have a party coming they always have an area ready for you when you get there. It’s a great casual and comfortable buffet at a very affordable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 716051479341131/k2311a0516/5.16.11