Remington 1″ Digital Heat Ceramic Flat Iron
  • After making the decision that this would be my next flat iron, I ventured out to my local Target store and for the unbeatable price of $19.99, I purchased the Remington flat iron

• by HazelBeit

I set out on a mission to purchase a new flat iron. Let me begin by saying that I have unmanageable hair. It is long and layered, with a lot of frizz and wave in it.

I also have a lot of hair. So, over the past decade, I had yet to find a flat iron that really got the job done.

I did quite a bit of research online,

and time after time, the Remington ceramic flat iron showed up with rave reviews.

99, I purchased the Remington flat iron. That very day I put the flat iron to the test.

I washed and blow-dried my hair to get to full frizz effect and ...

• began straightening. What my old flat iron did in thirty minutes (and not very well, may I add), this one did in less than ten minutes.

The results were incredible. My hair was smooth, silky, straight, frizz-free hair.

Even though the Remington ceramic flat iron is only one inch wide, it performed better than my previous two inch flat iron, in much less time and with better results. The Remington flat

iron is digital and allows you to adjust the temperature.

It has an incredibly fast heat-up time; I counted less than a minute before the flat iron was ready for use. As a mom of seven-month-old twins and full-time student, I have a very minimal amount of time to get ready.

This flat iron allows me to style my hair and move on with my day, all in less than ten minutes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116051479221131/k2311a0516/5.16.11