Tracfone Cellphone service  » Cellular services  »
  • I started using Tracfone when I was in middle school, and I am currently a college student and I have enjoyed my entire experience
  • Tracphone does support multimedia messaging, and most phones have a camera, one feature that I love
  • Tracfone sells prepaid minutes both online and in common stores such as Wal-Mart, CVS, etc. which I fine extremely convenient

• by Endgame

If you are looking for a cellphone but dont want to be trapped by a contract and are not interested in paying insane prices, you should probably begin looking at TracFone as a prepaid service provider.

I started using Tracfone when I was in middle school, and I am currently a college student and I have enjoyed my entire experience. Let me begin be describing how this service works. Tracfone purchases airtime from the major cellphone corporations such as version, sprint, etc. and resells the minutes to you, much like

an electric company. This gives you a major advantage over other cellphone providers, due to the fact that you use every company’s cellphone towers (which ever gives you the strongest signal).

While this company’s phones aren’t the greatest and up to date, they are reliable and simple. The phones I have gotten from them are extremely durable, and my current phone has lasted me over 3 years (most of my friends phones last for maybe 6 months). The phones they offer are somewhat outdated. You will not fine newer phones ...

• like the iPhone, android phones, or any type of smartphone. The phones offered by Tracfone don’t allow you to do much in terms of multimedia. They dont support web browsing, and dont allow you to put music or pictures on your phone from your computer. Tracphone does support multimedia messaging, and most phones have a camera, one feature that I love. However, I don’t need to be on Facebook all moments of the day, and I have an mp3 player, so the rawness of the phones do not bother
        me.

Tracfone sells prepaid minutes both online and in common stores such as Wal-Mart, CVS, etc. which I fine extremely convenient. With a double minutes card (included with most phones), you can purchase minutes at bottom dollar prices. Without this product, I would either have gone broke paying for an expensive cellphone plan, or have not had a cellphone. Overall Tracfone is a wonderful cellphone service that is great for people that are not constantly chatting away on the phone, but for people who use it sparingly to contact others!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2215051479200531/k2311a0515/5.15.11