Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum
  • I always heard a lot of positive things about Organix haircare products, but I never really tried them because they cost more than the products that I usually purchase for my hair
  • Although I understand that shedding is a normal part of the hair growth cycle, I have also noticed that I am experiencing some breakage as well
  • I will admit that I have noticed a positive difference in the condition and appearance of my hair
  • I would recommend this product for others to try, not only because it smells great, but because it actually works
  • Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10

• by Simply_Fabulous

I am the type of woman who does not like having to spend a lot of money on haircare products. I always heard a lot of positive things about Organix haircare products, but I never really tried them because they cost more than the products that I usually purchase for my hair. I have natural or chemically free African American hair. Even though I make a lot of effort to take care of my hair, lately I have been noticing that it has been shedding more than usual. Although I understand that shedding is a normal part of the hair growth cycle,

I have also noticed that I am experiencing some breakage as well. I purchased this serum, mostly out on a whim, from a local discount store when it was on sale.

I accidentally applied too much of this serum on my hair the first time that I used it. My hair ended up being so oily that I have to immediately shampoo and condition my hair to start over. I made sure to only apply a small amount of the product the second time that I used it and I ended up being pleasantly surprised. This serum has a wonderful slightly thick consistency ...

• that helps to define my curly stands without being too heavy. Experimenting with this product has been a lot of fun and so far I have found that it also makes a great styling product. I would forewarn anyone considering purchasing this product that it does tend to cause build up on the hair if you use it very often. I make sure to either shampoo my hair with a product that contains sulfates or to use a clarifying product.

It has been about a month since I first started using this product. I will admit that I have noticed a

positive difference in the condition and appearance of my hair. It does seem like it is stronger and most of the breakage has stopped. I would recommend this product for others to try, not only because it smells great, but because it actually works. Even though it is a bit pricier than some of the other drugstore products out there, I honestly believe that it has been worth it. Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 10 out of 10. There is nothing about this product that I would change and I do plan on repurchasing it in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051479191231/k2311a0513/5.13.11