Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo  » Health  »
  • About a month ago, this product was on sale at a local drugstore, and I decided to pick it up
  • I have been using this product for a few weeks now and so far I have been impressed with it
  • To be honest, prior to trying this shampoo, my experience using sulfate free shampoo had not been that good
  • Fortunately, this shampoo has been amazing to use
  • I like the fact that it is not as harsh on my scalp

• by Simply_Fabulous

I have been using Suave Naturals Daily Clarifying Shampoo for a long time, but lately I have been finding the product to be a bit drying on my hair. About a month ago, this product was on sale at a local drugstore, and I decided to pick it up. One of the main things that attracted me to this product was the fact that it claims to not contain any sulfates which can be drying to the hair. I also loved the fact that it contains treat tree oil. I have been

using this product for a few weeks now and so far I have been impressed with it.

To be honest, prior to trying this shampoo, my experience using sulfate free shampoo had not been that good. Because I tend to use a lot of different styling products on my hair in order to style it, I find that most sulfate free shampoos are not effective when it comes to properly cleansing my hair. Fortunately, this shampoo has been amazing to use. I find that it is very moisturizing and I was ...

• surprised at how much of a generous lather it produces. I usually wet my hair prior to actually applying the product. Although I do not use any chemicals on my hair, it still has a tendency to be slightly dry which is usually exaggerated by shampoos. This product does not leave my hair feeling dry or brittle at all.

Overall, I like this product and there is nothing much that I would change about it. I like the fact that it is not as harsh on my scalp. I also love

how great its smells as well (nowhere near as overpowering as Herbal Essences products), but the smell does become faint a couple of hours after I wash my hair.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product an 8 out of 10. The only negative that I have about it is that it is not completely sulfate free (it contains another sulfate that is not as harsh as sodium laureate sulfate). I plan on continuing to use this product although I am not sure if I will be repurchasing it in the future.

Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413051479151231/k2311a0513/5.13.11