Aloe Life “Aloe Gold” Aloe Vera 30 Tablets  » Health  »
  • I looked to see if there was a concentrate tablet of some sort, and that is when I found this one by Aloe Life
  • They were nowhere near as expensive as I thought they would be, and had they worked just as well as the juice, I probably would have switched to using them exclusively
  • This time, there seemed to be very little improvement at all, and I started to wonder if the experience I had when I took the trip actually was due to the fact that I had switched forms of aloe
  • But for heartburn, I still recommend the pure juice

• by reviewabit

I began taking aloe vera juice for the treatment of irritable bowels and GERD several years ago. I do not take it constantly, but when symptoms are flaring up, it is a great addition to my prescription medicines and really helps get the flare under control. I normally buy the juice and mix it with another beverage, but when I planned to go on a road trip for a few days, the big jugs of aloe juice I had at home were not practical for travel.

I looked to see if there was a concentrate tablet of some sort, and that is when I found this one by Aloe Life. I have used Aloe

Life products before and they were very good, so I ordered the tablets for my trip.

They were nowhere near as expensive as I thought they would be, and had they worked just as well as the juice, I probably would have switched to using them exclusively. I took my first dose in the morning before my traveling began.

I had already been on a “maintenance” dose of aloe in juice form, so I did not really expect any sudden change in how it affected me. I took the tablets for the entire week I was away from home.

During this time, I suffered a little more with heartburn than ...

• I normally did while taking aloe. I accredited this to my diet being away from home, and stress.

The irritable bowel symptoms were pretty stable, so it did its job in that respect. The tablets are pretty easy to swallow and did not cause any sort of side effects.

When I got back home, I used up the rest of the aloe juice that I had, since its shelf life was shorter. After that, I didn’t feel I needed the aloe again until a couple of months later.

I began having trouble with heartburn again, and immediately started taking the Aloe Gold. This time, there seemed to be very little improvement

at all, and I started to wonder if the experience I had when I took the trip actually was due to the fact that I had switched forms of aloe.

I went to the store and bought some aloe juice, the same brand I had always used. Within a day of taking it regularly, my heartburn was knocked out completely.

I don’t know why this product seems to work well with irritable bowels and not with reflux. I have some of them left, and actually I would even buy them again since they are shelf stable– and seem to work fine for regularity.

But for heartburn, I still recommend the pure juice.

Kenya says :

I’ve used this Aloe Vera cream for a little over three months now. It’s a great product. Used for body wellness and is organically grown. This also contains NO GELATIN Gelatin can cause irritation for bowel distress. I took this 3xs a day and I LOVE IT.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3413051479051231/k2311a0513/5.13.11