Make Up For Ever Powder Sculpting Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am really glad that I decided to choose something that was a little bit out of my comfort zone as far as colors go
  • I definitely think that this shade is well suited for many different skin tones
  • In terms of price, this blush is pretty similarly priced to many MAC blushes, but in my opinion, it is of superior quality
  • The color payoff is amazing because all of the blushes in this collection are very well pigmented
  • No more than one swipe is necessary so I know that this product will last me for months to come

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Make Up For Ever Sculpting Blush in shade #22 from my local Sephora store. The name for shade #22 is Iridescent orange coral. I typically go for my peach based blushes but this one really appealed to me for some reason. I was initially afraid that this particular shade would show up as “too orange” once on my face, but it pleasantly surprised me. It is an absolutely gorgeous shade that I have gotten tons of compliments on. I am really glad that I decided to choose something that was a little bit out of my comfort zone as far as colors go. The colors of all the blushes in this collection are absolutely beautiful. This is one of the most widely varied collections of blushes

I have seen that are this high quality. The shade that I chose is very vibrant and beautiful. I have started using this blush daily as a replacement to my old Josie Maran cream blush. It makes my cheekbones pop. I definitely think that this shade is well suited for many different skin tones. I have yellow undertones and it looks wonderful on my skin. My sister has more of a pink undertone to her skin and has much lighter skin than I do and I have tried this blush on her with great results as well. I always know that I have found a great blush product when it can look good on more than one shade of skin.

In terms of price, this blush is pretty similarly priced to ...

• many MAC blushes, but in my opinion, it is of superior quality. It just shows up much easier on my skin. It blends well. It gives me a very healthy, natural looking glow. My face looks more awake and alive after swiping a bit of this over my cheekbones. The color payoff is amazing because all of the blushes in this collection are very well pigmented. My favorite thing about this blush is the fact that a very little bit goes a long way. I only need to run my brush through this product once and tap off the excess before applying to get the perfect amount of color. No more than one swipe is necessary so I know that this product will last me for months to come. That
        makes me feel a lot less guilty about paying so much for this one blush product.

The blush comes in a little compact and the tin of blush itself can actually be popped out. I love the look of the packaging. Overall, I have to give the Make Up For Ever Sculpting Blush a rating of a 9 out of 10. I wouldn’t say that this is my favorite blush of all time, but it ranks pretty high up there. Though slightly expensive, it is so worth the price. If you are someone who is looking for a high quality, well pigmented, vibrant blush with wonderful color payoff, amazing staying power, and great variety of shade choice, the Make Up For Ever Powder Sculpting Blush is definitely the one for you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051478911231/k2311a0513/5.13.11