Iams Puppy Biscuits Proactive Health  » Pets  »
  • I was checking out the pet isles at Target a few days ago and I noticed these Iams puppy treats
  • I bought a new dog a few months ago and she turned out to be quite a picky one
  • I decided to give them a chance anyway because they claim on the box to promote strong muscles and healthy teeth among many other benefits
  • My past experience with treats has been varied
  • I'd definitely recommend these treats as a healthy yet obviously tasty snack according to Max and Lana

• by Starfruit

I was checking out the pet isles at Target a few days ago and I noticed these Iams puppy treats. They’re for pups up to twelve months old. I bought a new dog a few months ago and she turned out to be quite a picky one. Most of the treats I’ve been buying her, she just rejects or piles up under my living room couch. When I bought these particular treats I wasn’t expecting them to be any different. She usually doesn’t

like anything healthy. I decided to give them a chance anyway because they claim on the box to promote strong muscles and healthy teeth among many other benefits. Since they were on sale I figured I had little to lose if she didn’t like them.

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she loved Iams Proactive Health doggy biscuits. I give her one about one or two but no more than three times a day because of her size. The box suggests up ...

• to four biscuits a day, which is a lot more than most beneficial treats allow. They’re shaped into cute little doggy bones and the first box that I bought my dog lasted for a little under a month. Supposedly it’s a 100% guilt free treat for your puppy according to the box label. Along with information about whats inside, theres also an adorable little puppy on the box who almost looks like hes laughing.

My past experience with treats has been varied. Usually the

ones with a gross, unnatural smell don’t fare too well with either of my two dogs. These treats just kind of smell like bread. I’ve caught my older dog trying to climb up on my kitchen table trying to reach the box. He really seems to like the treats as well. I’d definitely recommend these treats as a healthy yet obviously tasty snack according to Max and Lana. I’ve already bought them another box. As long as they keep loving them, I’ll keep buying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2913051478891231/k2311a0513/5.13.11