Avon Smooth Mineral Blush-Golden Glow
  • I bought it at around PhP250 (Philippine Peso)
  • I love its shimmering effect when applied on my cheeks
  • In addition, I never experience any pimple breakouts
  • My only problem with this item is that it is not readily available in the market
  • My verdict, I would highly recommend this product if you go for mineral make-ups

• by Lynn M. A.

Mineral make-ups has become the latest fashion nowadays. Most women try to switch to this kind of make-ups since it is mostly organic. It is does not give any adverse effects on the skin. Anyway, Avon Smooth Mineral Blush-Golden Glow is another good quality blush-on which is all natural.

I came across this product when it was on sale last year. I bought it at around PhP250 (Philippine Peso). Its regular price is PhP390 (Philippine Peso)

or just a little less than US$10, just a bit cheaper to Maybelline New York Blush.

Both have almost the same quality but different packaging. This mineral blush-on comes in a chic circular black case with a sifter lid. Its powder has a very fine texture.

It also comes with a powder puff but I never use it. I used my kabuki brush which was given to me as a gift. It blends well using this ...

• brush.

I love its shimmering effect when applied on my cheeks. It gives off natural glow and it is just a good shade for my fair skin. In addition, I never experience any pimple breakouts.

It is just good on my oily skin. It lasts longer, too. This is simply amazing.

It can rival those of Maybelline New York Blush. My only problem with this item is that it is not readily available in the market.

I have to order it from my friend who is an Avon dealer.

Sometimes, I have to wait for more than two months just to get my order. It is always a sold-out.

My verdict, I would highly recommend this product if you go for mineral make-ups.

This gives a very good result on my skin. If this product is available now, I would buy it readily. This is just perfect to achieve a natural and radiant looking skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113051478831231/k2311a0513/5.13.11