Victoria’s Secret Victoria’s Secret Basic Instinct Perfume
  • Although there are a lot of different perfumes and body sprays available for sale in Victoria's Secret, I like this one because it is light and fragrant without being too overwhelming
  • The smell of the perfume lasts considerably longer that I initially expected, and I love how feminine and sexy this makes me feel
  • In my opinion, this is definitely one of those products that women of all ages could wear
  • Quite honestly, there is nothing major that I dislike about this product
  • I definitely plan on continuing to wear this product in the future and repurchasing it

• by Simply_Fabulous

I tend to be very picky when it comes to the fragrances that I wear and purchase, but this is one of my favorite scents from this company. I first purchased it a few years ago, and I have continued to buy it every since the first time that I sampled it. Although there are a lot of different perfumes and body sprays available for sale in Victoria’s Secret, I like this one because it is light and fragrant without being too overwhelming. The smell of the perfume lasts considerably longer that I initially expected, and I love how feminine and sexy this

makes me feel. I am a huge fan of perfumes with exotic scents which is one of the main reasons why I simply can not resist this one. The following review further details exactly why I love this product so much.

The main positive about this perfume is that it does not have to be reapplied frequently. I also find that I always get a ton of compliments (especially from men) whenever I wear it. In my opinion, this is definitely one of those products that women of all ages could wear. The lightness of the product is perfect for ...

• younger women yet it also has the depth in scent that most mature women would prefer to wear. While I love wearing this on the weekends during my trips to the grocery store, my favorite occasion to wear this perfume is on dates with my boyfriend since the fragrance is so romantic.

Quite honestly, there is nothing major that I dislike about this product. The main thing is that the smell is slightly overpowering after it has been applied. Fortunately the strength of it does lighten after a while just make sure that you do not apply too much.

I have purchased

a lot of different perfumes over the years from this company and honestly this is one of the best. Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 9 out of 10. I think that it would make a great gift for any woman and the packaging that it comes in is adorable. I hate the fact that apparently the perfume has been discontinued from the retailer, but I have thankfully been able to purchase it from online sellers and occasionally when the store restocks it. I definitely plan on continuing to wear this product in the future and repurchasing it.

Michelle says :

re : I definitely plan on continuing to wear this product in the future and repurchasing it
    Basic Instinct was my ONLY reason for going to Victoria’s Secret. Frankly my taste in lingerie is quite above their standards, but this scent was worth slumming for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5612051478810231/k2311a0512/5.12.11