Well In Hand Therapy Oil Concentrate, 2 oz  » Health  »
  • I had never used the brand before, but since I use massage oils quite frequently to treat fibromyalgia symptoms, I was happy to try a new one out
  • When I went to warm the oil for massage, I noticed the fragrance was very potent
  • The next time I decided to use the product, I added it to a carrier oil
  • I would recommend this oil as a massage oil, because of the arnica, which does help to reduce pain and create a warm sensation, stimulating the circulation

• by reviewabit

This small bottle of oil was given to me by a friend who picked it up while shopping. I had never used the brand before, but since I use massage oils quite frequently to treat fibromyalgia symptoms, I was happy to try a new one out. This oil is made with extra virgin olive oil, vitamin E, and sweet almond oil, and it is infused with arnica for a heat sensation, soothing calendula, St.

John’s Wort, Ho Shou Wu, and fragranced with essential oils of lavender, rosemary, and chamomile. It can be used in many ways.

I mostly used it for massage, but it

can a great foot soak or pain compress. I probably should have mixed it with a carrier oil before using it for massage, because it does state that it is a concentrate.

This may be the reason why the bottle is so small. I simply did not think about it.

When I went to warm the oil for massage, I noticed the fragrance was very potent. It does have a wonderful smell, in which the rosemary and lavender is predominant and very natural.

As I was enjoying the heat sensation of the warm oil with the arnica, I soon realized it was a little ...

• warmer than it should be. I got up to wash the oil off, in case it was going to cause a skin reaction.

I managed to get it off quickly and thoroughly, and thought that I had beaten the clock. My skin felt soft and not really irritated, so I breathed a sigh of relief and went on about my evening.

The next day, I had developed a slight rash on the area where I had used the oil for massage. The next time I decided to use the product, I added it to a carrier oil.

I used sweet almond oil,

which is mild and not too thick. This seemed to work out well and I did not have any further reactions to it.

I would recommend this oil as a massage oil, because of the arnica, which does help to reduce pain and create a warm sensation, stimulating the circulation. I would urge you to dilute the oil by adding another oil as a carrier, or mix the oil with a light lotion if you prefer a less oily texture.

I would not recommend it to people with very sensitive skin, as I had a reaction, and I don’t really consider my skin to be that sensitive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3412051478590231/k2311a0512/5.12.11