Red Sky Movie  » Movies  »

• by Average Joe Reviews
      Red Sky is a documentary that takes a look into bible prophecy and the relevance it has on our world today. Chuck Missler teaches the signs of prophecy in a fascinating way weather the

topic is Weapons Proliferation or Global Religion that are coming to a history near you. The presentation starts off a bit too slow for my taste, but quickly captures my attention near the end.

• I think that anyone willing to take a peek at end time prophecy would enjoy sitting through the 2+ hours of bible prophecy lessons. For me I really enjoy this type of movie, because
        it helps me prepare for what God has in store for the world and the anti-Christ. This movie helps to inform all of us to what is going to happen in the near future.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111004147821130/k2311a0410/4.10.07