Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the fact that it is so thick because it doesn't allow any unevenness in my skin to show through
  • However, I know that some people dislike concealer products that are too thick
  • It works very well for all of these things, though I think where it really shines is in hiding dark under eye circles
  • Though I do not have a tattoo that I want to conceal, but my friend let me use it to try to cover her small tattoo and the results were pretty amazing
  • I love it so much that I can even wear this concealer all by itself with no other makeup products like foundation or powder on and still feel completely confident

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer because it was advertised as a more heavy duty concealer. I have a lot of hyperpigmentation, acne scars, blemishes, and other imperfections on my face that I try to cover every day. A lot of the concealers I have tried in the past have failed me because they haven’t been opaque enough to cover up my imperfections. Transparent concealers that are too light just do not work for me so the promise of a heavy duty concealer really did appeal to me. I was able to purchase the Hard Candy Glamoflauge at Walmart. I only paid six dollars for it!

This product has a very thick, creamy consistency. I like the fact that it is so thick because it doesn’t allow any unevenness in my skin to show through. However, I know that some people dislike concealer products that are too thick. Even though this concealer

is thick, it blends surprisingly well. I started off blending with a brush and then switched to my fingers when I realized that it was so easy to blend. I have been using it to hide my dark circles, blemishes, and acne scars. It works very well for all of these things, though I think where it really shines is in hiding dark under eye circles. After using this, I look a lot less tired and a little bit younger. I also have dark spots around my lips and nose and this product does an excellent job of covering those as well. Though I do not have a tattoo that I want to conceal, but my friend let me use it to try to cover her small tattoo and the results were pretty amazing.

I love that the one tube of Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer comes with a ton of product. It contains 0.71 ...

• ounces of product. I also like that it comes in a tube rather than a tin or bottle. I can squeeze the product directly onto my face and just blend with my fingers right away.

The Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer is highly pigmented. A little does go a long way with this product. The first time I tried to apply this concealer, I accidentally put too much and it was very cakey. Initially, that is why I did not like the product, but after experimenting with it, I realized that it is just so well pigmented that you really don’t need much at all to cover up imperfections.

The only thing I dislike about this product is that they only have three shades! The color selection is pretty much nonexistant. I have a darker skin tone and did not really find a color that exactly matched my skin so I settled for the darkest color

in the line which is way too light for my skin. I am really hoping that eventually Hard Candy will manufacture more shades so that I can find something better suited for my skin. In my opinion, the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer is pretty similar in terms of effectiveness to the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, but it is less than three times the price! I will probably never purchase the Kat Von D concealer again now that I have discovered a cheaper equivalent with similar results.

Overall, I have to give the Hard Candy Glamoflauge a rating of an 8 out of 10. They need to come out with more than three colors, but I love the way it makes my skin look. I love it so much that I can even wear this concealer all by itself with no other makeup products like foundation or powder on and still feel completely confident.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051478190231/k2311a0511/5.11.11