Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser for $20.74 online, weighing 6.7 Ounce
  • Besides, I like that you only need a small amount on your hands before washing your pores, instead of big sizes which was often the case with other products

• by sichome

I bought Eucerin Sensitive Facial Skin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser for $20.74 online, weighing 6.7 Ounce. Here is my review.

This product was made to help clean the face. It sis not meant to help remove acne, though it can be used if you have acne as well. But I did not have acne back ten, nad i only used it as a tough cleanser which was pretty strong because they had strong anti acne and anti bacterial properties, which can help remove the daily dirt and grime which are stuck in your pores. They can also help unclog the pores and not cause any more acne because it can be used as a great preventive. Besides, this can be used a regular cleanser, and it wont dry the skin because it did not have alcohol which might otherwise lead to dryness, which in turn might lead to more acne. This one was a little rough all right, but

it was not too hard, and it also did not feel too watery. It did not feel too slippery, and it was a little abrasive which was all right with me. This one may have parabens which might be a little disappointing, but it did not matter, because I used it and it did not hurt and lead to anything risky.

This product was a little thin, and not any thicker or heavier than masks and scrubs. It felt like syrup, and nothing too glidey because it would not glide off your fingers easily. Besides, I like that you only need a small amount on your hands before washing your pores, instead of big sizes which was often the case with other products. It did not feel too rough and it also did not feel any too slippery either, and lastly, it did not cause any soothing or other kinds of sensations because it was just a ...

• regular cleanser which may look a little normal and different from the others products I already used, but it at least did not feel too slippery after use.

The cleanser was enough to get rd of everything stuck in your pores, because I can see that there were hardly any left after using a toner. In fact, I like that it felt pretty thin because it hardly caused nay mess, and it also did not lead to stains. The cleanser did not feel anything after or during use, nothing like some cooling sensation and other types. You will feel a little tight, however, which meant it really got rid of everything that you thought were no longer there after using a tough cleanser. In fact, I used to think of it when I was using some stupid product before, but when I used a toner I saw some black streaks left which only meant that there were still

some dirt being left behind.

I did not apply it as a treatment for the acne I was having. I used it because I just wanted a regular treatment for my pores which used to be a little noticeable, specially on the nose. I also have acne-prone skin which would be grave on a monthly basis, hence I wanted a tough treatment which can be used on a daily basis. I was just glad that it was effective because it was able to get rid of everything, without causing itching and redness after u se. It can be like those ordinary treatments you buy in the market, because it was just tough, and it was able to eliminate everything without leaving a lot of traces of dirt behind. In fact, I like that it did not make me have blackheads and other types of conditions as a results of using it, and it also did not make my pores enlarged.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051478180131/k2311a0511/5.11.11