Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser for $14.44online, weighing 6.7 Ounce
  • You can use it everyday, whether or not you have acne, and you can also use it to help avoid new ones
  • I like that it had a thick consistency which meant it would not glide off your fingers easily when you dispense it from the tube

• by sichome

I bought Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser for $14.44online, weighing 6.7 Ounce . Here is my review.

This product was made to help cleanse the pores - it can be used a regular tough cleanser. They may not be medicated - in fact, it is not heavily medicated unlike the others I already used, but it at least has more than enough in getting rid o everything without leaving traces behind. Besides, you can use it regardless of type, so I was not weird about it. You can use it everyday, whether or not you have acne, and you can also use it to help avoid new ones. It may not be heavily medicated just as mentioned, but it pretty good and tough as a regular cleanser. It did not feel too rough, and it did not also feel too syrup-y. This was pretty thick, not too thin, and not too watery, not too

soggy, no too dry.

It felt pretty thick but not any thicker than a mask. It did not feel too watery also. It had a thin consistency so it was not a little watery as mentioned, but it was not messy to use because it would not glide too easily from your fingers. It can stay put in your hands, and it felt pretty all right because it was not messy, and it would also not lead to any stains. It had a light smell, but I did not know the name of it, however, and it was not horrible. Besides, this one was pretty gentle on the pores because it did not hurt and it also did not lead to anything painful, including bleeding and swelling. Well back when I used it I did not have serious acne, so I did not know if it would hurt my acne if I used it.

• But it did not hurt me anyway.

It was actually safe to use because it did not cause any complications like bleeding. In act, it did not feel too drying as minutes went by, but you will feel it the tightening. In fact, it did not feel too drying but it was pretty much tightening, which meant your pores were being tightened, and that was a good thing because that meant your pores are now closed. You don’t have to worry about getting too much sebum a few hours after cleaning your face, which might lead to blackheads and sever acne. Also, it did not feel too abrasive, and it also did not feel too greasy either. It was just all right, nothing different form the marks. I like that it had a thick consistency which meant it would not glide off your fingers easily when you dispense it from the tube. It also did

not lead to any big mess.

This product was more than enough to help me get rid of my light blackheads and acne because it was pretty strong to help solve those cases. It is not heavily medicated unlike other mediate treatments which I bought before and lastly it did not make me have redness and itching. Well I suppose it was just a pretty tough treatment because it did not make me have a dry feeling but it also did not make me itch either. It did not reduce my blackheads, which used to be a lot before, so I used some pore strips as a result. Well I suppose you can use it everyday like what I would, and I did not develop more blackheads and acne as a result. You can use it everyday even if you don’t have serious conditions and it was just as tough as many regular products available.

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051478170131/k2311a0511/5.11.11