L’oreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening & Clarifying Toner 200 ml  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've been using L'oreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening & Clarifying Toner for several months and I'm happy about it
  • It has salicylic acid which is good in preventing pimples, and indeed I haven't had any pimple problem while using this product
  • Other than that, I didn't have any negative experience using this product
  • I noticed a significant reduction of blackheads and whiteheads on the areas of my nose, as well
  • I would really recommend this product to my friends especially for those with pore problems

• by Alex_29

I’ve been using L’oreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening & Clarifying Toner for several months and I’m happy about it. I use it everyday after I wash my face. It helps tighten my pores, which is very important for a good looking skin. As a clarifying toner, it really helps clear away dirt and other impurities on my skin after washing and it guarantees me that my skin is clean before

putting on my moisturizer and make up. Since this product helps in keeping the pores tight, it prevents bacteria from entering the pores which usually causes pimples and some other skin breakouts. It has salicylic acid which is good in preventing pimples, and indeed I haven’t had any pimple problem while using this product.

It should be applied minimally on the skin because I tried applying a lot of it on ...

• my face and I felt a tingling and burning sensation. Other than that, I didn’t have any negative experience using this product. And even if that happened, I didn’t see skin irritation or redness.

I can see that my skin gets better everyday. It looks healthier and it feels smoother. L’oreal Pure Zone Pore Tightening & Clarifying Toner absorbs quickly on the face and it doesn’t leave an uncomfortable greasy

feeling. It doesn’t make my skin oily and it helps prevent blemishes. I noticed a significant reduction of blackheads and whiteheads on the areas of my nose, as well. I also love its smell. It creates a feeling of being clean and refreshed after using it. The price is just reasonable for such a great product. I would really recommend this product to my friends especially for those with pore problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051477980131/k2311a0511/5.11.11