H&R Block Columbia, SC  » Business  »
6840 Garners Ferry Rd., Columbia, SC
  • I decided to go to H&R Block for the first time back then
  • I have never had a bad experience at H&R Block
  • I learned all about the taxation's on the self-employed
  • I think this was above and beyond any customer service

• by 123sg

Like all Americans I do my taxes every year. When I was growing up my dad used to take April 15, off every year. This was the day he did everyone’s taxes. Then one day he quit doing everyone’s taxes including his own. I decided to go to H&R Block for the first time back then. I have never had a bad experience at H&R Block.

When I moved to South Carolina it was a given I would go to H&R

Block to have my taxes done. I went to the nearest H&R Block to my home. I was seen that day; but I had to wait one hour for my appointment. I learned all about the taxation’s on the self-employed.

I have no complaints to make about this H&R Block either. I wish they were open year-round. I need to get my taxes done July 1, or somewhere around there. Because I am self-employed I would like to get a little ...

• break in 2012. When I file my 2011 taxes for the full year I do not want to owe the entire amount. I am sure that there is an H&R Block around me somewhere that is open year-round.

If I ever had a bad experience at H&R Block I would be shocked. Whenever I go to H&R Block I feel like I am a valued customer. The tax representatives know that they are doing a service for me, and they treat

me with the most respect, and dignity that I expect as a customer.

The tax representative this year went through all of the charges with me and explained why I was being charged what I was being charged. I did not ask why the rate was different than what I normally pay; but she just went through an itemized the list of charges for me. I think this was above and beyond any customer service. I am an H&R Block customer for life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4111051477930131/k2311a0511/5.11.11