Avon’s Dew Kiss Lip Tint  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • The first thing that I noticed about this product is that its packaging is very simple
  • To resolve my problem, I found a way to enhance more its application
  • My final verdict, I would not recommend any of you to buy this product

• by Lynn M. A.

One of the products from Avon that I was able to purchase at a discounted price was Avon’s Dew Kiss Lip Tint. Its regular price is PhP130 (Philippine Peso) or around US$3. I only bought it at PhP109. This lip tint comes in 4 shades; Dewy Rose, Sweet Pink, Sugar Peach and Rosy Kiss.

I bought the Sugar Peach Shade. The first thing that I noticed about this product is that

its packaging is very simple. It comes in a 2 g plastic tube.

Anyway, it has a faint unpleasant smell but it also fades away after some time. Then, when I apply it on my lips, it has a lighter shade. I guess Avon’s brochure is way too striking and attractive compared to the real outcome of this product.

I feel like I was tricked. I also need to apply more ...

• strokes to achieve a darker tint. In addition, this lip tint wears off easily.

I need to retouch several times in a day. I also don’t like the bitter taste that comes with this lip tint. Another thing, this is not good to apply on cracked lips.

To resolve my problem, I found a way to enhance more its application. I apply a lip balm first as a base and then

apply this lip tint. The Sugar Peach Shade is more enhanced this time.

My final verdict, I would not recommend any of you to buy this product . It is just a waste of your money. Trust me, I would never buy this lip tint again.

The quality does not even match its cheaper price. Its quality is so poor. I will try to buy another brand that would really suit my needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051477810131/k2311a0511/5.11.11