Avon Senses Summer Breeze Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I find that there is always a few new ones come out in Summer time, and they are usually light scented ones, which is great for me as that is the kind of scent that I like
  • The 1 thing that I think lets the Senses range down is the design of the bottle
  • I can imaging that this will only be limited edition due to the Summer months, and I know before the book says that this will be getting discontinued then I will buy a few of these to stock up

• by leeanne160480

This is a brand new Shower Gel out in Avon. It was only a couple of books ago that we had a new Shower Gel in the Senses range, and now there is another 1? I find that there is always a few new ones come out in Summer time, and they are usually light scented ones, which is great for me as that is the kind of scent that I like. The other year there was a range of about 4 that came out and I liked them all, but they disappeared a few months later and I keep hoping that they will come back. So far they haven’t so I will just have to try the other new ones.

So far this has only came out in the 250ml bottle size. In the Senses range

there is this size and the 500ml size. As usual the larger the bottle the cheaper it tends to work out, so perhaps this will come out in the larger size in the next book. the right price of the 250ml bottle is £2 which is the currently price anyway, but there is quite a few products on a 3 for £3 offer and this is 1 of them, so I bought 3 things to stock up and also get the best price.

The 1 thing that I think lets the Senses range down is the design of the bottle. Although it is about the product that is inside, I’m sure they could make the bottles look nicer. At £2 for a bottle it isn’t the cheapest shower Gel out there and it seems to be more ...

• expensive than the brand named ones down the street. The bottle just looks plain and boring. The plastic is clear and you can see the light lime green colour of the Gel. There is a stick on label on the front and the back and the flip top lid is quite stiff when you first open it, but it loosens off a bit after a few uses. The picture on the front label is nice enough. It shows a Beach scene with a lady walking along the Beach.

The Gel is quite thick so a little blob of this on a Shower Puff goes a long way. When you open this bottle you get the scent out straight away. According to the Avon book this is a scent of Crisp Summer Fruits and Gentle Musk. Musk doesn’t

make me think of Summer scents anyway, and I think of it being light and fruity. I would say it is a light scent though, and the scent makes me think of a sparkling scent with citrus Fruits mixed through it. perhaps Pineapple is the main scent in here, and it smells juicy and nice. After using this I feel nice and fresh, and the light scent lingers on my skin through the day.

I like the scent of this and would like this to stay in the Avon books. I can imaging that this will only be limited edition due to the Summer months, and I know before the book says that this will be getting discontinued then I will buy a few of these to stock up.

A lovely Shower Gel which is perfect for those warm summer months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111051477800131/k2311a0511/5.11.11