Tresemme Flawless Curls Curl Enhancing Mousee
  • Because I always love to experiment with new products (and stock up on a few favorites), I definitely had to visit the store to make a few purchases
  • Although my experiences using mousse products in the past have been less than positive, I was very surprised at how much I like this one
  • It smells amazing and makes my naturally curly hair feel so soft and manageable
  • There are a few things that I dislike about this product
  • I liked the results that I have most of the time although I will admit that this was not the best curl enhancing product that I have ever used

• by Simply_Fabulous

About three weeks ago, a local discount drug store was having a sale on Tresemme products (3 for $10). Because I always love to experiment with new products (and stock up on a few favorites), I definitely had to visit the store to make a few purchases. I ended purchasing this mousse along with a few other products. Although my experiences using mousse products in the past have been less than positive, I was very surprised at how much I like this one. It smells amazing and makes my naturally curly hair feel so soft and manageable.

To be honest, I was looking for a product

that provided hold more than anything else. During the summertime, my hair has a tendency to be very frizzy so I hoped that this mousse would be able to give me the control that I was looking for. The great thing about this product is that it does not make my hair feel hard. This product promises to provide soft and touchable curls and it definitely delivers on that promise. I have used this product on my freshly washed and conditioned hair as well as with other products and had good results both ways. Overall my favorite way to use this product is in conjunction with my ...

• Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel for all day hold.

There are a few things that I dislike about this product. The main one is that it has a tendency to make my hair feel dry sometimes. I also find that the product is a bit sticky for my personal preference and there are times when the spray nozzle on the product gets stuck. In my opinion, I think that this product would probably work better for wavy hair.

I would recommend this product for other to try because I think it’s one of those products that you will either love or hate, especially because it smells good.

I have had a few times when it did make my hair feel hard or dry. Now I make sure that I always apply some type of leave in product before I use it and it has reduced most of the negative side effects on my hair.

Based on my experience, I would rate this product a 7 out of 10. I liked the results that I have most of the time although I will admit that this was not the best curl enhancing product that I have ever used. I do not think that I will be repurchasing it again since I already own products that give me better results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110051477680331/k2311a0510/5.10.11