Careline Single Blush On  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product mainly because it is so cheap and comes very handy
  • My experience with this product is somehow a bit disappointing

• by Lyyn M. A.

The first product that I have purchased from Careline Cosmetics is its Careline Single Blush On. It comes in a tiny round case with a powder puff inside. At that time, the only available shade that I saw in the store was Fresh Tomato and Rosy Cheek. It is available in 5 g.

It is sold at PhP80 (Philippine Peso) or

almost US$2. Anyway, I bought the Rosy Cheek shade. I bought this product mainly because it is so cheap and comes very handy.

I can just easily slip it in my small vanity kit. My experience with this product is somehow a bit disappointing. I applied it on my cheeks and the effect was fair enough for its price.

It is not irritating on my skin. I never experience any blemishes like what I experienced from other brands. It blends naturally on my skin but it does not last longer.

I have to retouch to keep that natural pinkish glow on my cheeks. In addition, I don’t really like its powder puff. It is not effective to even out the blush on.

...

• Careline Single Blush On
      It easily gets dirt from my oily skin. So, I have to wash it as often as I can. Instead of using the powder puff, I buy my own washable brush.

Another thing, the blush on powder easily breaks off when I dropped it down one time.

In conclusion, this product may be good for fair skin people since it lasts

longer on their skin. As for me, it easily wears off as the day goes on.

This product does not suit my oily skin. In addition, I also don’t put blush on as often as I can. I only use it for emergency purposes like meeting clients.

As much as possible, I go to work only with my facial suncream and a loose powder.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110051477540331/k2311a0510/5.10.11