Maybelline’s Unstoppable Curly Extension Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • These claims are the reasons why I bought this product
  • I was also impressed with its pink tube package
  • Anyway, my experience with this product is quite wonderful
  • Second, I don't have a problem with clumping lashes

• by Lyyn M. A.

Maybelline’s Unstoppable Curly Extension Mascara claims that one can achieve the result of curly lash extensions, more length, washable, waterproof and no clumping lashes. These claims are the reasons why I bought this product. I was also impressed with its pink tube package. It looks so cool and chic! It also comes handy. Up until now, I still have it in my vanity kit. It is available for only PhP349 (Philippine

Peso) or US$8.1 and it is cheaper compared to some leading brands.

Anyway, my experience with this product is quite wonderful. First of all, the moment I apply this mascara I could see my lashes lengthening. I don’t even have to use a curler since it already swirls out more curls. Second, I don’t have a problem with clumping lashes. Actually, you can prevent clumping lashes if you know how to apply ...

• the mascara properly. Just a single precise stroke on my lashes and it goes a long way. Third, it is easily removed with an ordinary make-up remover. I can even use a soap and water to wash it off. Lastly, I like its textured brush. I can just use it smoothly on my lashes.On the negative side, this product is very difficult to purchase. It is not readily available even in
        leading stores. It is not waterproof like what they claim to be.

My final verdict, I would purchase this product again since its quality can match those more expensive brands in the market. I also like its great effect on my lashes. It is not irritating on my eyes and I don’t have to rub my eyes like what happened to some other mascara I used before. This mascara is a must!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110051477530331/k2311a0510/5.10.11