Sarah Brightman (singer)
  • There are so many things that I like about her including her style of singing and event he way she dresses these days
  • I think that she is an amazing Soprano singer, and even though I would not exactly describe her voice as ethereal like I would, Amy Lee from Evanessence, I still think that Sarah Brightman sounds as if she came from another time
  • A few of my favourite songs from her are duets
  • For example, I love her version of “Phantom of the Opera”
  • I recommend Sarah Brightman’s music to people who like classical music and artistes such as the singer Charlotte Church

• by Redtape

I generally do not listen to classical forms of music a lot, but on a rare occasion I will listen to the music of select singers and musicians. One of these people is the English born singer Sarah Brightman. There are so many things that I like about her including her style of singing and event he way she dresses these days.

I first heard Sarah Brightman’s songs some time in the late nineteen nineties when I was still

a child, when a certain radio disc jockey would play one of her songs sometimes at a particular time of the morning, and I fell in love with her voice. I think that she is an amazing Soprano singer, and even though I would not exactly describe her voice as ethereal like I would, Amy Lee from Evanessence, I still think that Sarah Brightman sounds as if she came from another time.

A few of my favourite songs from ...

• her are duets. For example, I love her version of “Phantom of the Opera”. I also loved her popular song “Time to Say Goodbye” which she did as a duet with Andrei Bocelli, and I also loved her song “Amigos Para Siempre” also called “Amics Per Sempre” which she also did as a duet in the early nineteen nineties.

As I mentioned before, I also like her style of dress these days. I’ve seen a few pictures of her in

the eighties and I wasn’t too flattered with her, but I think that these days she dresses like she comes from another time just like her voice with some edginess and sensuality to it, and the interesting thing is that it’s quite stylish.

I’ve also heard that Sarah Brightman has acted in a few plays, but I’ve never been fortunate enough to see any.

I recommend Sarah Brightman’s music to people who like classical music and artistes such as the singer Charlotte Church.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 149051477470131/k2311a059/5.9.11